Where is the best place to buy fish ONLINE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish man

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
He I was just wondering where the best place was to buy fish and inverts online. I work at a pet shop but the prices are high and not really a big selection. Thank you!!!

We have several vendors on the site that have good quality products.I buy my fish at the LFS though. Even though the price is a little higher I am able to see what the fish looks like and if there is any problem with them. I do realize that not everyone has a reliable LFS near their home. I do buy all my supplies online at our vendors here at the site.

I agree with above post. Another advantage to buying livestock at the LFS, is that they have a much shorter, gentler ride to your house. This is usually the last leg of many blacked-out trips from the corners of the world, and having this last ride be an easy one, I feel, helps a lot. Especially if the fish have been properly quarantined at the LFS for a couple weeks to regain their strength.

Well in that case, if there aren't any near you, I would have to suggest Live Aquaria.com. It's through Drs. Foster and Smith. I've never ordered livestock through them, only supplies, but their reputation speaks for itself.

Back
Top Bottom