Where to buy salt in large quantity?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Terrance

Aquarium Advice Addict
Do you guys buy salt in large quantity? Stock up for several months. Where is the best source to buy in bulk?

I buy my I/O reef crystals from Dr's foster/smith. I get the 200g box and just fill up the empty salt bucket I have. It used to be 46.99 but I think it's $49 now and free delivery if you spend I think either 49 or 59 dollars. :)

I pretty much go through a bucket of salt a month. LOL

I buy my I/O reef crystals from Dr's foster/smith. I get the 200g box and just fill up the empty salt bucket I have. It used to be 46.99 but I think it's $49 now and free delivery if you spend I think either 49 or 59 dollars. :)

I pretty much go through a bucket of salt a month. LOL

Nice find!

Yeah that's a fair price. The reef store here doing a bucket of salt for $40 for the 160 gallon is a good price then. But good to know they make a bigger one online.

There's also coralife salt mix. Same price.

It says it's packaged as a "box". Is that good packaging? I don't want anything to get to the salt.

The box will have 4 separate bags that make 50g each. I just take out one bag and throw it my old empty salt bucket and keep the other bags until the bucket is empty.

I used coralife and Kent salts I believe and didn't much care for them. lol

Back
Top Bottom