Which skimmer ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiboblacuillere

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everybody im looking for a good skimmer so im looking for any sugestion from you ! For now my fish are in my 12gallons but since 1 1/2week im cycling my new bow front 26gallons. My livestock for now i have 2ocellaris clownfish (1 1/4 inch) 1 yellowhead jawfish (1 1/2 inch) 1 lawnmower blenny (near 2inch) a bta 1ur legged hermit crab and 5 astrea snails
Thk !

I am also still looking for a good skimmer myself. going fron 12g to 54g corner. i seem to go between marineland and octopus myself.

I've herd good things about hydros slim skim and i know Tunze just came out with a new nano skimmer... These are in tank skimmers.

Im gonna check what choice they have at my lfs and im gonna do some research and ill write it back here

I had a marineland and upgraded to the reef octopus it is the best skimmer, I love it. It was a little more money but I have cut my PWC from 15 gallons every week to 10 gallons every other week! I think it will pay for itself in no time!

Back
Top Bottom