Which tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nattynoo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all,
I currently have an orca TL450 nano reef and I'm about to upgrade but which in your opinion is the best option.....Aquaone Aquareef 200 or a Red Sea Max??? Please help x

I wish I could help but I am unfamiliar with the aquaone. I think several people on this forum have the redsea max though.

Good luck, isn't it wonderful to be upgrading? I love that feeling! lol

I have the red sea max and love it. I just wish I would have gotten the larger one instead of the 34 gallon lol

Ok I've decided to go with the aquareef 200, only because it's close by for me to collect. It's secondhand but immaculate. I'm going to set it up with water and cycle it for a couple of weeks before moving my matured rock into it. Ive heard about putting crating under the sand bed, is this necessary??
Nat :)

you can move your LR over and it'll eliminate cycling completely some of the time. other times, it only causes a small cycle. people put crating under sand because they don't want very strong pressure points from rocks. Since you're suppose to put rocks direct on glass, the crate will help distribute the weight more evenly

Back
Top Bottom