Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-07-2011, 04:56 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Regular

Definitely more concentrated toward the top.....especially around powerhead....thanks for the reassurance Carey.....

Old 05-07-2011, 04:58 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Regular

Mt tang had ich but a herbal medication and a cleaner shrimp seems to have done the trick....when the parasite falls off of the fish, it then lays eggs and hatches and that's what I'm afraid it is...

Old 05-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Regular

I was just told that ich doesn't turn white until it attaches to a host. Don't know how accurate that is though. So if it's white on your tank , you might be in the clear
Old 05-07-2011, 05:10 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

You can also take a flash light to the glass at night. Mine are mosre active then. Wanna get really creeped out? Take a SERIOUS look at your rock. I mean really really look. You should have little creatures running around on that too. lol
Old 05-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Regular

Oh you can only imagine what I see when the lights are out!!!lol! I've got some brittle worms who come out to swallow left overs that the fish don't eat, and those crawlers...., there everywhere....brittle starfish, holy crap! Everywhere!!!! I'm in front of my tanks now and it's beautiful outside!!!
Old 05-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I'm watching my biocube right now and debating whether to buy another 55g sw setup. it's the best deal I've ever seen on cl. LOL
Old 05-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict

you can't see ich, and they aren't white. they make white spots on fish because they suck their blood and cause dead skin patches that apear white

Tags
bug

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« Situation | Algae »