Who maintains the largest saltwater setup...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cconemanband

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am quite a new member of the group(less than a month) and I have received wonderful advice. I currently have a post under "getting started"

I am fascinated by this hobby and have had thoughts about having a huge saltwater tank in a restaurant someday, that goes all over the place.

But realistically, I would like to know who in the group maintains a really big setup. I would be interested in seeing some pics of it and some of the particulars.

Thanks a lot.....Steve

EDIT: Nice tank /cheers to the owner. Thanks Nate for the link. I was pouring over the site till about 12:30AM.

largest tank

Wow....thanks for the replies regarding my question regarding the largest tank.

It is 6am here near Portland, Oregon and I am getting ready right now to click the link to the 800 gal tank. The suspense is intense fueled by the commens of those who have all ready viewed it. Here goes......Steve

largest tank

I'm back just having been to oregonreef.com and was completely engrossed for a half hour or so. It is a site where one could spend a lot of time. Go and enjoy.

Steve....

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to mislead anyone - that is not *my* tank, just one that a fellow reefer here in PDX has setup.

I haven't seen it in person yet, but talked to a couple of buddies who have. I believe but am not 100% sure that the guy who built/owns it is involved in New Home construction (either a general contractor or builder, etc...)

On a side note* I saw a 6" section of bristle worm hanging out of some LR.com rock in my 90 gal last night, and my fiance said "that's not one of those that can get to 6 feet is it?!" - 8O

Nate C

LOL, I hope they don't get to 6 feet or I'll be in trouble with you there. 8O

Back
Top Bottom