Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-08-2005, 12:27 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Hulrick
wich salt, its been a while

simple question, which salt sould i used to renew my system that ill be buying in a few weeks, i used to use a blue box salt, cant remember the name of the salt for the life of me.

when i had my system i rarely did maintenance on it, clean the crush corals maybe once a year wiht a syphon and clear out dirt in the canister about 2x a year but other than that, no red algea, only nice green algea that my tang would love to eat off, my corals were very nice and heathly but since i moved cross country, it was imposible for me at the time to bring the setup for me and i had to dismantle it about running for 7 years flawlessly, was a sad day for me (

so anyway whats a good website that i can view hardware and equipment to purchase wet/dry skimmer and light system to get some nice coral growing again and maybe get a few lionfish, god those own soo freaking much i miss then (

Old 09-08-2005, 12:59 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Hulrick
nm i found it, it calls Tropic Marine salt, anyone recommend something else than what i usedto use that is better now or just stay with this product

Tags
ich, salt

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com