So in order:
1. use current tank and hood
2. put in sand
3. Hook up power heads (is 2 koralia 425 too much)
4. So turn on fluval c3 without filter pad or do I leave freshwater one in there or does it matter...do even need a filter pad? I think c3 is narrow but should fit LR
rubble as cartridge is pretty thick. If I am using only c3 would u first turn on until salinity is correct then add LR
to tank and filter? If I should use top fin 20 for LR
rubble does this come on when I add live rock to tank or b4?
5. add salt water mix, get it to right salinity,
6. Add LR
7. Do I need to add bacteria source to complete cycle or will live rock do the trick?
8. How long after I add LR
should I test for cycle completion?
9. Once complete can I add fish right away or should I wait a few months? Maybe clean up crew only first?
10. Just to be clear...no sump is needed? I have spare 5 gallon kicking around if necessary?
Thanks so much again and I will check out that video