Yellow tail Damsel success?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishybuisness

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a biocide 29 and I'm wondering how.many of you have had success keeping a yellow tail damsel in your tanks without causing problems..I love there coloring ..anyways I have 2 clowns a firefish, lawn mower, and coral beauty..you think he would just be a complete [moderator edit] in the tank and harass everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
My experience with them was awful. They are pricks. My advice is to not get them. If you do, and you decide you want them out. Be prepared to remove all your rock. They are virtually impossible to catch with a net unless you tear your tank down

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

damsels are demons , look into chromis there very mellow and you can find them in a few colors

Figures..that sucks because there beautifully colored fish! Aren't chromis supposed to be in schools though?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Take comfort.I really wanted Damsels for the same reason,too and when I researched them I changed my mind.they are not just mean they loose their beautiful coloring as adults and are drab looking.i am going for the Blue/Green Reef Chromis now.

Yeah I'm not gonna play my cards with one..I'm looking at either a blue reef chromis or a black and white chromis...on live aquaria they have big blue eyes which are really nice

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom