Start off with:
1. Skimmer-I'm loving the Aqua-C Remora brand.
2. Heater-VisiTherm, Ebo, Won Brothers, are some good brand. Stay away from All-Glass!!!
4. Test kit-Aquarium Pharmaceuticals has a good Master Test Kit, but I'd also invest in a Calcium test kit
5. Salt mix (I'd wait until you've moved for that),
7. A few powerheads- Something like Maxi-Jets, Aquaclear brands.
Will you be using tap water or RO
water? If RO
water, I'd purchase that as well before your tank. Search for a user 'filterdirect' on ebay. Quality units and great prices.
That will get you off to a good start. Then you can look into sand and liverock.
Craigs List has a lot of used equipment on it, and I think that is what mazilla was referring too. You can get a lot of cheaper prices by ordering online. www.drsfostersmith.com
is a good source that does NOT charge extra weight charges, which is VERY nice.
, and welcome to AA.