Yet more questions from a noob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fatdaddy82

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys im back my tank has been up and running really nice thanx to all who helped me in my process but i have yet a another ? to ask of you all i looked in my tank today and noticed that my rocks have what looks to be white paint on them is this normal I'm kinda nervous i just tested my water everything looks better than norm so I'm kinda lost as what to do will post a pic of white stuff and thanx again

image-1629680463.jpg

It's fine. It's just dead coralline algae. coralline algae will come and go over the course of the life of the tank.

@Fatdaddy: I have the same thing on all of my old rock that came with my tank and sat dry for a while. I was wondering what it was so I am glad you asked the question!

@Mr X: Will things grow back over the top of it? I added a lot of new live rock and live sand.

@Fatdaddy: I have the same thing on all of my old rock that came with my tank and sat dry for a while. I was wondering what it was so I am glad you asked the question!

@Mr X: Will things grow back over the top of it? I added a lot of new live rock and live sand.

Yes it will

Lol ya they look really cool neon everywhere ill post a pic tonight

Back
Top Bottom