10 gal. tank for my cubicle.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eyring2210

Aquarium Advice Activist
So, I picked up a 10g. tank to set up in my cubicle at work. I already have a Marineland Duetto D100 internal filter that I plant to use. I saw a 225 led panel on Ebay that I figured I would try as it was fairly cheap. I am not sure I like it, and I know it will not work that great for the medium/low tech planted tank I would like to set-up. I am trying something a little different for me, I built a retaining wall out of 1 inch square slate tiles. Feel free to give me additional ideas, I am planning to get a nice DW nano tree going in this tank, but the lighting issue may be getting in the way until I can afford a better one. I am looking at the 2 foot 2 lamp T5HO fixture from fish need it.com.
If I do decide to use the LED panel I will be making a one armed stand that will hold the panel about 3-4 inches above the tank edge. Bring on the suggestions for stocking for fish and plants. The couple of plants in the tank now are just cuttings from my 75gal. they do not have to stay. Sorry about the cloudy water, it's still settling down from putting in the sand.

Attachments

• DSCF0008.jpg
    DSCF0008.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCF0009.jpg
    DSCF0009.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF0012.jpg
    DSCF0012.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCF0011.jpg
    DSCF0011.jpg