10 gallon for dorm room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. I have put a lot of work into that 55. Just working on the plans around the little house now. Whenever I get my own apartment I'm going to get a bigger tank too

FallenRedeemer said:
My 55 has been up since April or march. It's really nice I have it planted. And I have a good number of fish there so these cories will probably go into the 20 when they get bigger. Here are some pics of my 55.

Whats your stock for that 55? Looks really good

Hahaha has any one else noticed how much angels love to hang around driftwood even the fake ones. 10g looks great looks like you have good info on your fish.

Your 55 looks awesome, I love that driftwood, it actually looks like it has a face and a body lol. Good luk with the 10gal :)

2 angelfish
2 bala sharks
2 rosaline sharks
2 striped Rafael catfish
1 pictus catfish
1 albino bristlenose catfish

I can take some current pics if you guys would like to see them

How are the roseline sharks? I have always wanted some lol

Here are some pics of my fish. I'll get ones of the striped Rafael and the Pleco when they come out. The balas aren't aggressive. At least right now. They tend to hang with the angels and the rosalines.

FallenRedeemer said:
Here are some pics of my fish. I'll get ones of the striped Rafael and the Pleco when they come out. The balas aren't aggressive. At least right now. They tend to hang with the angels and the rosalines.

They will wen the get a foot long. Nice pics though

GL with getting a pic of the raphael mine hides in a piece of driftwood all day I never see him I hope he will be less shy when he gets bigger he's bout an inch right now lov ur angels!

Here are pics of my albino bristlenose and one of my striped Rafael catfish. The other one was hiding in the house.

Back
Top Bottom