110 gallon build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hobgob

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm purchasing a 110g and was just wondering what exactly people here would stock in it. It's 5ft L 24w 18T. I really don't know what to do. I'm thinking putting in some discus but that's gonna take a lot of research and etc. But that's probably not going to happen I'm not even sure if the tank it tall enough for them.

Anyways what are your opinions? Anything will be happy listened to.

Mine would be a planted South American of some sort, with that volume I would have to think long and hard about doing a discus as well.

I don't think I'm gonna be putting in any live plants, I'm not really into all that stuff, at least not yet.

dollabill420 said:
What kinda fish do you like? If you list some people could give good advice off the top of their head

Tetras, dwarf cichlids, mollies

I have used lace rock and malaysian wood spread out over large grain sand in my old 84gal, but nowadays I'd probably use granite instead. Maybe you could use flourite for substrate, about 2 inches of it, and that way you could flirt with planting later.

Sounds good I just don't wanna have to getting into all the things with lights and etc especially when lfs don't know anything

Back
Top Bottom