150 G Fresh water tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

srujan21

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, Finally after a long research i have decided to make a 150 G fresh water Aquarium. Every thing is clear as the articles provided valuable info about aquariums. But now the question is about water, What water should i use ? :confused: I have two sources of water, one is Tap water obviously contains chlorine and other is bore water ( underground ) water. This is the only thing left to know about aquariums, How to test ? Change ? Water

Hi and welcome to the forums! Tap water is perfectly fine to use as long as you use a dechlorinator. Most people recommend Seachem Prime. As for water testing you'll want to get yourself the API Master Test Kit -- it runs for around $20-$25 online on sites like Amazon.

Try giving this article a read: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/guide-to-starting-a-freshwater-aquarium/

It should give you a good start on the basics but feel free to ask any other specific questions!

Back
Top Bottom