20 gal stocking revisited.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tamtam

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I had finally decided on my final list to be

6 neon tetras
6 harlequin rasboras
5 cory cats
1 dwarf gourami
1 ram

but after checking out the local pet store I think getting the ram may be an issue so I'm looking for a back up plan.

I think I'm reaching fully stocked here so imagine I'm probably going to just have to switch out the ram and then in with what ever else but I'm really open to any suggestions. I was to have a nice, visually appealing tank with good use of space.

I'm still hoping to make the ram work, they have such an interesting and unique look, it would really add to the tank but figure I should have a back up in case.

What sort of ram. You could add ( if you wanted ) 2 female Gouramis
Or I've never heard but maybe a krib!?!? I'm not sure on that one tho

What sort of ram. You could add ( if you wanted ) 2 female Gouramis
Or I've never heard but maybe a krib!?!? I'm not sure on that one tho

I was thinking the german blue. I've debated having 2 gourmi but I'm not too sure. I sort of wanted to add to the variety a bit.

lol, yea.

I wonder if I could do 2 different varieties of gourami. Like a flame and the neon blue dwarf.

I do worry about the pet store sticking me with 2 males though which is another concern with 2 gourami. I don't see that ending well and the guys I've spoken to don't exactly inspire confidence in me. lol

I have 2 males in a 30 gallon for about 5 months now and their absolutely fine. I think it depends on their personality. :) they have lots of character and I'm getting a few females soon!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom