29g bulid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

T-man02

Aquarium Advice Freak
so i am finally upgrading my chiclids to a 55+ but my 29 will be empty i'm not sure if i want to do chiclids again so give me some ideas. what would you all do? thank you in advance.

Killifish! They'd be pretty cool to have! Rams? Tetras? Bunches of nano fish? A betta with some other fishies? Wild betta kinds? So many options, any ideas?

Cardinals!!! They'd fit the bill perfectly! Double red apistos or German blue rams, or betta? Ummm... Red Serpia tetras... I'd have to look around.
Powder Blue Gourami?

I know what I'm doing with mine!! My 29g is my community re-learning tank, but those will be moving up to a 75 or 90 in the future, then my 29 is going to become a dwarf puffer tank. (y)

AquaKai said:
Cardinals!!! They'd fit the bill perfectly! Double red apistos or German blue rams, or betta? Ummm... Red Serpia tetras... I'd have to look around.
Powder Blue Gourami?

I think a school of cardinal tetras, a pair of double reds and maybe a small school of algae eater will be perfect with a planted tank.

T-man02 said:
I think a school of cardinal tetras, a pair of double reds and maybe zone sort of algae eater will be perfect with a planted tank.

I like that! Maybe a albino bristlenose pleco to throw off the red theme a bit? Ottos would be cool too. Rubberlip plecos are sweet looking as well. I can't wait to see pictures when you're done with everything!!!

AquaKai said:
I like that! Maybe a albino bristlenose pleco to throw off the red theme a bit? Ottos would be cool too. Rubberlip plecos are sweet looking as well. I can't wait to see pictures when you're done with everything!!!

Unfortunately I can do any changes till the end of march. As the parent fund won't help till then

T-man02 said:
Unfortunately I can do any changes till the end of march. As the parent fund won't help till then

I totally understand. Well, you can ogle over them until then:)

Back
Top Bottom