30 gallon tank setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well that depends on what kind of look you are going for

Do you want several large fish or lots of small fish? Or a combo of both?

Yea, but I have heard that they will outgrow a 30 before they pair off... and if they do, it leaves me with 4 angels that I need to get rid of... I am bad at that, I'd feel guilty sending them to die at the LFS...

lyquidphyre said:
well that depends on what kind of look you are going for

Do you want several large fish or lots of small fish? Or a combo of both?

Don't really care :)

I have a 55 with a juvie 7 ich midas, and then a jack demp. and green terror both at 3 inches as temporary dithers lol... they do the job well :)

I also have a 55 with tetras.

So I have both.

nomadofthehills said:
Yea, but I have heard that they will outgrow a 30 before they pair off... and if they do, it leaves me with 4 angels that I need to get rid of... I am bad at that, I'd feel guilty sending them to die at the LFS...

Just gives an excuse for another tank.I have a 37 gallon on the way so I can split mine up. Can't stomach the thought of returning any of them.

How about live bearers or dwarf cichlids?

I can't get another tank, I'm a senior at highschool and I'm not going to school at home next year, hopefully SUNY ESF up in syracuse...

Anyway, I'm setting it up at my dads, and I have this tank lying around so I wanna dset it up. I can't wait till I can get out of my dorm and set up more. I beleive I am addicted...

I was gonna setup my old ten gallon for my newt, get it all nice and planted and get some white clouds, but as I was done cleaning it I slipped and put my knee throug the bottom...

Back
Top Bottom