30g tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay well my ? Is could a group of five survive well in my tank where the ph is around 7.6

I think so. I would just take a little more time in acclimation to introduce them to the water, I think after the initial time of getting used to the new tank they should be alright.

We had them in Southern California as a kid, and although it isn't as bad as some places in the country, we called the water liquid rock, lol.

My pH is 7.4-7.6 and they seem to be doing fine so far, but I acclimated them very gradually in a bucket over about a 30 minute time period
Also, my tap water comes out at a pH of 9, I'm assuming the carbon in the filter lowers it

Now whats the minimum number i could have in the tank ive heard 3 , 5, 6, and all sorts of numbers. ... Whats the minimum number i could have ?

People will have different opinions. Mine seem happy and healthy in a group of 3. Would they be happier in a group of 5 or 7 or more? Most likely.
You can get however many you want, but just keep in mind they are very social and active fish

Just went back to read your original post. I don't know the size or personality of your angel, but if it's like mine you might consider the fact that your angel could see little khuli loaches as spaghetti noodles for dinner

Just went back to read your original post. I don't know the size or personality of your angel, but if it's like mine you might consider the fact that your angel could see little khuli loaches as spaghetti noodles for dinner

He is only about a inch and half right. Now and is pretty laid back

Back
Top Bottom