35 gallon hexagonal stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We haven't decided on a specific type of angel, yet -- we're just happy that we'll be able to keep angels at all! Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Additional data...

We received a Tetratec 150 filter with the 35 gallon aquarium. We are running an AquaClear 70 on our 29 gallon and we're very happy with it, so we're thinking about getting another AquaClear for the 35 gallon. Which brand comes more highly recommended?

I believe we are going to use fake plants in the 35 gallon for the time being. We only have a stock lighting strip, so until I figure out how to upgrade, I'm afraid it's no plants for the angels. :( (Our 29 gallon, however, currently has many happy plants in it.)

I've recently discovered that most of the fish stores in the Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill area are pretty sketchy. Although we managed to find some healthy Boesemani rainbowfish for our 29 gallon last Friday, I'm very hesitant about purchasing from most of the tanks at our LFS. After our 35 gallon cycles, I believe we will be taking advantage of www.aquariumfish.net and www.aquabid.com.

Any additional tips or recommendation would be much appreciated. Thank you all for the help you've given me thus far!

We are running an AquaClear 70 on our 29 gallon and we're very happy with it, so we're thinking about getting another AquaClear for the 35 gallon. Which brand comes more highly recommended?

Aquaclears are probably the best HOB's out there.

http://www.liveaquaria is also good.

Koi's fetch some truly amazing prices when sold over the internet. You may be able to scarf some up via an aquarium club in your area.

Back
Top Bottom