400 gallon setup advise please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Getting a small amount of input from Monsterfishkeepers, but those guy are vicious. Thanks again for the input. I am looking at using a Glasscages.com commercial glass tank with a divider overflow. The design and install will allow me to have only two sides viewable inside the conference room. Have also asked them to build a three chamber sump around 150 -180 gallon. I will post rendering and spec drawings as soon as I have time to lay them out.

It's a whole different world at MFK, their mods let alot of stuff go on there that will not be tolerated here. But once you get past the morons there really is tons of knowledge.

HUKIT said:
There is alot of knowledge on this site but most people don't keep tanks that large on here, my largest are two 150's and a 180g. The best place for very large tanks and actual experience with filtration is...

MonsterFishKeepers.com

I don't post very often but do look through the cichlid sections daily.

Did you see the monster fish keepers on you tube I think it's a 50000 gallon tank but it's more like a glassed off basement check it out

Did you see the monster fish keepers on you tube I think it's a 50000 gallon tank but it's more like a glassed off basement check it out

Yeah I just saw that WOW is all I can say. Did you see how big those fish were? The size of those oscars and clown knives and arowanas and catfish and...well it just blew me away!

It's a whole different world at MFK, their mods let alot of stuff go on there that will not be tolerated here. But once you get past the morons there really is tons of knowledge.

True, many thanks though, there is a wealth of knowledge and opinions.

For stock that you are asking about you might try these guys The North American Native Fishes Association :fish1:

I'm also a member there, they deal with native fish keeping and while I spend far too much time here, not many keep local fish.

+1 for following

Thanks for the link. This is definately the direction I need for stocking.

Back
Top Bottom