40l tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

inboysandvoodoo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello. I've a 40l tank and although I've already got it stocked but I've got white spot which I'm treating, the point of my post is if I were up loose all my fish I was wondering what you guys would recommend I put in the tank if I were to start again. Getting a bigger tank is not an option at the moment. I'm not looking for advice on how to treat the white spot as I am already treating this. Thanks for reading

Thanks for clarifying! I'm really enjoying my celestial pearl danios in my 30l(liters). I only have 6 in there but you could go for more.

I've never heard of those wee fish, only fish I've heard of is guppy, platy, swordtail, mollies and tetras

Hello. I've a 40l tank and although I've already got it stocked but I've got white spot which I'm treating, the point of my post is if I were up loose all my fish I was wondering what you guys would recommend I put in the tank if I were to start again. Getting a bigger tank is not an option at the moment. I'm not looking for advice on how to treat the white spot as I am already treating this. Thanks for reading
Are you open to live food being required?

Okay I've only got my three tetras in my 40l tank now. Apart from the two fish already said, is there anything else I could put in with them?

Back
Top Bottom