50 gallon tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maddness

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi I just started up my 50 gallon tank aging last week. I had it going for the last couple years until my hi fin shark completely took over he or she ate the rest of my fish I had to take all my plants n decorations out n just leav him or she in there until I had to move him out since he got to big for the tank. My tank was with out water for a couple months until last week. I filled it up put a couple of rocks n amazon sword plants in it with a piece of drift wood it's been running for the last week find. All my test r good n I just add 5 neon tetras. Plan on adding some guppies n Molly's n maybe a boeiheiand rainbow . Can anyone help me wi what other kinds of community fish I can add with the tetras? . And also can I add other tetras to the neons with out fighting.

The Cory's I was gonna add in last . Should I wait a week in between each type of fish I add? Even more neons was gonna add 5 more to neons today ?

The Cory's I was gonna add in last . Should I wait a week in between each type of fish I add? Even more neons was gonna add 5 more to neons today ?

If you're going to add schooling fish. I would add them all in once of each species. That way the bond and will reduce the stress all together.

Yeh I should of done it from the beginning . Just added 5 more but I notice before I added the new five the first five where fighting with each other is this normal behavior for neons ?

Yep should of done tht they seem to be aggressive with each other . Will they calm down when I start adding more fish?

Back
Top Bottom