55 Gallon Community Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No african clawed frogs, they'll eat anything they think they can fit in their mouth, and get as big as a man's hand.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh no! I did not know that! Thanks for the info.

Ya I missed that...clawed frogs are fish eating machines with big mouth lol

Ya I missed that...clawed frogs are fish eating machines with big mouth lol

That's kind of why I wanted them...to eat any guppy fry. But I suppose you are saying that they will eat the adults too? Oops good catch.

Yes they can eat whatever fits in mouth..

Get male guppies....problem solved

They are considered safe...due mainly because of size. But will/can they eat fish ? Yes Ive seen reports. Never owned them. Certainly could eat fry and small shrimp. Can be a pita to feed. Dont see well and ideally a shallow tank is preferred. Thats about all I know. I have no intetest in them.

They are considered safe...due mainly because of size. But will/can they eat fish ? Yes Ive seen reports. Never owned them. Certainly could eat fry and small shrimp. Can be a pita to feed. Dont see well and ideally a shallow tank is preferred. Thats about all I know. I have no intetest in them.

Ok thanks. That's what I thought. Honestly, I do not find them very interesting either, but I was considering. I probably won't go for them now.

Back
Top Bottom