55 gallon cycle advice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well when it gets to 1ppm I will load it up again u know its done by within 24 hours it goes from 5 ppm down to 0ppm right

5 or 4 to 0. I load mine to 4 which apparently should be way more than a fully stocked tank will ever see. If you can get from 4 to 0 in 24 hours, you are good to go.

As a side note, I have found with the different tanks that I have that kicking up to 4 ppm every day makes things go faster. However I don't think everyone has that result. I would say, do what makes you comfortable.

Yeah in the process I thought u could hide them under the rocks guess not

Need to get some more river rocks chi the tank out though Bissau theme

Need to get some more river rocks chi the tank out though Bissau theme

Do you mean biotope or Bissau? Gineau-Bissau is a country but have never heard of anyone doing a biotope from there. That would be cool! :)

Man pic didn't upload don't get y

If it's on your phone some pics are too big to load. Try closing some running apps in the background and reuploading.

Yeah in the process I thought u could hide them under the rocks guess not

You could get some clear suction cups: Top Fin® 6-Pack Airline Holders - Air Pumps & Accessories - Fish - PetSmart

They work pretty well. Put the airline tube through them and then move the substrate so the tank is bare bottom and then stick the suction cups to the bottom and then move the substrate back over. You can then use the rest to attach the airline to the tank wall and then cover that with some plants or decor.

Hey I got a blood parrot 2 firebelly 2 jack dempseys and a pleco they are all doing fairly well but my blood parrot just stays in the cave and he kinda lays side ways is this unusual

Back
Top Bottom