55g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Each API test bottle holds approx 90-120 tests. Still by far the best cost effective test kit out there.

Mine are the standard ones in the api master kit. You might have gotten the jumbo version of it

Maybe. It cost 28 $ so I dono. I dont have it anymore or an aquarium right now. Im just a semi knowledgeable guy who likes to help

Maybe. It cost 28 $ so I dono. I dont have it anymore or an aquarium right now. Im just a semi knowledgeable guy who likes to help

Mine cost $20 on amazon and it says "overy 800 tests" on the front, so I think you're right.

I know they have them at petsmart ill have to look when I go next time.

75748-albums12252-picture60156.jpg

These are the standard sized bottles that come in the API master kit. If you add in 150 or more from the API high pH test kit that would be over 800. Nice marketing ploy by them.

These are the standard sized bottles that come in the API master kit. If you add in 150 or more from the API high pH test kit that would be over 800. Nice marketing ploy by them.

Wow! Thats a rip off. A new kit is a better deal

Yeah, I started buying everything online. It's waaay cheaper, especially when you do large orders and get free shipping.

Yeah, I started buying everything online. It's waaay cheaper, especially when you do large orders and get free shipping.

See im too impatient for the online ordering. I wont pay for overnight shipping so I just splurg for the in hands now option!

Back
Top Bottom