72g Stocking List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZCNY

Aquarium Advice Activist
About ready to start cycling my 72g Tank i will do a with Fish Cycle with 6 Platys i will start with a Fluval 406 Filter then add a sec one as i keep adding stock. I put my stocking list into aqadvisor.com and i am at a 100% stock level of course i wont add them all at ones but slowly over some time with the Rams at the end. Here is the List

Albino Cory x 4
Amano Shrimp x 4
Bentos Tetra x 6
Bolivian Ram – 1 Pair
Bristlenose Pleco x 2
Dwarf Loach x 4
Dwarf Pencilfish x 6
German Blue Ram – 1 Pair
Neon Tetra x 6
Otocinclus Vestitus x 4
Peacock Gudgeons x 4
Platy x 6 - 2 male 4 Female
Zebra Danio x 6
Let Me know what you think.

Might change Bolivian Ram for Kribensis but lots of red flags went off on AqAdvisor and change Bentos Tetra for Rummy Nose Tetra

Still Pretty new to Aquariums and this be my first Big Aquarium and i think i am pretty close if not overstocking the tank but i figure with the two Fluval 406 and 30% weekly water change i should be fine but i welcome all your comments and suggestions

Thanks for all the Help :fish2:

I would choose either the bolivian or the german blues. They might fight. The bolivians are very hardy, so I recommend them. With some good filtration, the stock will be fine, unless there are some compatibility issues.

OK so i am changing Bentos Tetra to Rummynose Tetra i like the colors better and I am Changing Bolivian Ram to a pair of Cockatoo Apisto the only issue i might still have is the Peacock Gudgeons it gives me" Warning: When Peacock Gudgeons starts to breed, they may become too aggressive to co-exist" with most fish

Back
Top Bottom