90 Gallons Angelfish community tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maybe the fishsellerguy didnt know because hes so "rare " as i can remember he was pretty cheap tho. about 2€

Well if you ever don't want him lol. Loaches/eels are my favorite bottom dwellers. I have 2 golden weather/dojo loaches, 1 Angelicus Botia, and a ropefish.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

epic man id love to have a ropefish .
in "my " 2nd tank ( of my little brother ) ive got 1 cpo . 3 thread -fish . 1 rabbit snail . 2 pianosnails . 6 corydoras . 10 red tetra . 7 fishes with fat tummies :D . about 10 guppy . 2 fanshrimps . 5 beltbarbs . 2 dwarfclawfrogs . 5 golden loachs
hes not really taking care of.his tank so i decided to do it a bit more . but he still keeps buying new fish :(
and its too full even now (126liters :33gallons )

Yeah that's way full....

You could do a ropefish in this 90 gallon tank but I wouldn't do Kuhli loaches. The black ones look a lot like worms. My ropefish LOVES worms... You can see how that would go. Ropefish if kept fed are a very calm and peaceful species.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Mine is with cherry barbs. They are considered a small fish. Maxing out around 2 inches. I wouldn't do anything smaller than 2 inches is you kept one. Www.aqadvisor.com says my cherry barbs will be eaten but I disagree because I keep him fed and he never even pays attention to the other fish.

If you have an Instagram you can see all my tanks and fish on the account: "calebs_fish_adventures"

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

i will follow dude. so what.kind of.ropefish is yours or what kind would you prefer me to take (wrong english im sorry )

Like I said, if kept fed it is a very peaceful fish. But nonetheless it is a carnivore. Meat is a giant part of its diet. Chopped meats, beef heart, and worms are a big portion of that. I would avoid very small fish under 2 inches to be safe though.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I feed mine by dropping worms practically right in front of it. I don't think their eyesight is very good but their sense of smell is. Mine can smell it from across the tank. I make sure he gets it though because he. Won't search forever to find it. I've had best success with live worms he can see moving on the sand.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

first of all : im sorry for asking so much , but i think "better safe then sorry " . i want that my fish feel good . so i want to set everything up fine.

I found info in the internet that he needs mates in a tank would you also take more than one ropefish?

first of all : im sorry for asking so much , but i think "better safe then sorry " . i want that my fish feel good . so i want to set everything up fine.

I found info in the internet that he needs mates in a tank would you also take more than one ropefish?

Given I had the tank space I would love to have another ropefish.

I would play around with www.aqadvisor.com
It is a stocking generator to help those new to aquariums so they can get a grip on compatability and not to overstock.

Don't be afraid to ask questions!! Not asking questions and not doing research is why most people come to forums because they need help!

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

just wanted to be sure , i dont disturb you :)
so ill check out the.link and ask when ive got questions :D

oh dude this website is annoying because its with inches and gallon hahaha
but.ill google everything out [emoji14]

Back
Top Bottom