A good deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kushtre

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Seems like every move i make is one in an uninformed direction when it comes to aquarium set up. So i have promised myself to ask BEFORE i go spending hundreds of dollars advice from people who know the hobbie.

So here is where i stand... or at least what i want. I was looking for something like a 55 gallon tank (something i could put a amount of FRESHWATER schooling fish in and see lots of movement) and have been looking all over craigslist for something that will suit my needs.

here are a couple deals that look decent...

48 Gallon Fish Tank w/ Fish Everything included!!!!! - 48 gallon bowfront with lots of extras (200)

65 Gallon Aquarium - 65 gallon salt water set up (325)

Now this is something im not really looking for... a salt water 29 gallon marineland tank with all the extras for like 90 bucks... im wondering if i shouldnt just buy that for it being such a good deal and try a salty tank?

thanks for your time!:D

why too much money at face value. with out any info on exactly what are all the extras i wouldnt buy. might want to look in the la craigslist might be worth your time to drive down to pick something up.

Back
Top Bottom