A slight fog...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

monte1214

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
- Ok, I've been up and running for 1 week now.

-The oxygen bubbles are gone, and the "test" Silver Danio's and Platy's are thriving. (So it seems like anyways)

- But I'm scratching my head a bit...I have a slight "fog" in the water still. It was "cloudy" the first few days, but for the last coupl eit seems like it's not going away??

- Is it 'cuz I'm not patient, or should I be looking for something else?

- Where should I start?

- All help is greatly appreciated!

I'm guessing since it was cloudy and just foggy, it will go away.

I have the exact same problem as you, absolutely no patiences what-so-ever. Just hang in there and the water should be cleared up in no time.

Perfectly normal when a tank is cycling. Don't expect to have perfectly clear water for quite some time. A bummer, but just watch your water params and everything should turn out fine.

- Further...I have one of those Ario LED/Bubbler Volcanoes.

- There's two options on it.
- One where I can have the power off, and my air pump putting bubbles out, and the other where it's powered up with the light on and a "fine mist" of bubbles rising from it.

- I've had it on the air pump for a few days, and the tank is fine.
- When I put the power is to it, the "mist" seems to hang around for quite a long time giving the water more of a "fog".

- I'd like to keep it powered up 'cuz the LED is sweet, but the "mist" is irritating.

- Any thoughts on this?

Back
Top Bottom