almost ready... !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that a 125 gallon? Congrats on your new tank, I think 125g is a great size! I hope all goes well with your new aquarium.

redsea said:
Is that a 125 gallon? Congrats on your new tank, I think 125g is a great size! I hope all goes well with your new aquarium.

Its actually a 180 :) and thank you, I can't wait to have it all finished.. few more days and ill post more pics

Great! What kind of tank is this going to be? I always thought it would be cool to have a large FW tank because of the amount of fish you could keep (like if you did a community).

redsea said:
Great! What kind of tank is this going to be? I always thought it would be cool to have a large FW tank because of the amount of fish you could keep (like if you did a community).

Yeah definitely, unfortunately I'm not doing community lol im doing what I like to call "river monsters" if ya know what i mean Hahaha still not a big enough tank for my fish

Love the tank! I have a 125, and I have lake monsters in mine. :-D or they will be when they are all grown up. What is going in there?

GNarnian said:
Love the tank! I have a 125, and I have lake monsters in mine. :-D or they will be when they are all grown up. What is going in there?

Main big ones are a red tail catfish(now about 9-10in) silver arowana (9-10in) tiger shovelnose(6-7in) couple silver dollars(6-7in)

GNarnian said:

What do u have in yours??

Currently there are 2 8-inch goldfish, 2 6-inch goldfish, a 9 or 10 inch common pleco, 2 eclipse catfish and a black ghost knife that's growing by the day! The good news is it looks like ill be getting an 80 gallon tank for the goldfish so there will be more growing room for everyone else!

It was supposed to be a community tank with the BGK being the focal point, but now I'm not so sure. Lake monsters have high bioloads! Haha ;-)

GNarnian said:
Currently there are 2 8-inch goldfish, 2 6-inch goldfish, a 9 or 10 inch common pleco, 2 eclipse catfish and a black ghost knife that's growing by the day! The good news is it looks like ill be getting an 80 gallon tank for the goldfish so there will be more growing room for everyone else!

It was supposed to be a community tank with the BGK being the focal point, but now I'm not so sure. Lake monsters have high bioloads! Haha ;-)

Oh yeah! I forgot I have a BGK! Lol he spends all his day hiding until I hand feed him haha he's about 7-8in I believe, had him for a while now

DanS180 said:
Oh yeah! I forgot I have a BGK! Lol he spends all his day hiding until I hand feed him haha he's about 7-8in I believe, had him for a while now

I hand feed mine as well. I've had him for almost 4 months. He's about 5 or 6 inches right now. He's quite the character

GNarnian said:
I hand feed mine as well. I've had him for almost 4 months. He's about 5 or 6 inches right now. He's quite the character

Yeah they are awesome tho! I've had mine for almost a year now and he's the best :) very cool fish

Back
Top Bottom