aquatop brand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you not find the Fluval or the Eheim brands? They might be same price or maybe a couple dollars more and imo they are both excellent heaters. I prefer the Eheim of the two.

Both will average around $20-30 dollars for a 200 watt I think depending on where you get em. I'm sure you can of course find em for a little less if you go searching on the www too.

But do you have one already or something or are you getting one for super cheap or free?

I'm sure if you have a couple thermometers in there or on the tank you should be able to monitor the temp and the heater too.

Sorry if this isn't helpful :lol:

AquaTop Heaters

Anyone ever used the aquatop ht 200 heaters? Are they good and dependable?

I work for AquaTop - Our heaters are reliable & reasonably priced. The HT Series you have referred to is our beginner model. There is a simple dial on top of the unit to set the temp and an oragne indicator light to indicate whether the unit is heating. We also have the D2HT Series avaialable in 100W, 200W, & 300W. The bad boys feature a dual digital display which show current water temp and what the unit is set for. The D2HT Series has a separate temp probe to insure and even temp reading, and the units look pretty sweet as well. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Back
Top Bottom