Bacterial bloom won't go away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yinandyang

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Ok so here it is I just got a new 55 gallon led about two months ago. I upgraded for my jack Dempsey. It was going great but I then wanted a Oscar so I got a albino Oscar and he was a baby and my jack was about 5 inches maybe bigger. I take great care of my tank and they get along fine they swim together and when it comes to feeding time they don't fight over food or anything. But I think I messed up some where I was over feeding a lot that I didn't even notice till my tank was getting cloudy and white worms were on my glass.. So I did my researched and cleaned it up but I did it to much and did full gravel vacuum and filter change and then the bloom started.. It's been about a month now I had it and I have gotten new air pumps and stones and new filter. Quickflow 55/75 and I have a quickflow40 in addition on it and a internal whisper30i filter. They are hang on. The pads after three weeks are still white kinda and I cut my feeding back to every other day. It starting to go away and I did a water change about 30% and I used prime and now the water is even more cloudy. Any input would help please. It's driving me crazy

Back
Top Bottom