Baltimore Bio-Spira sighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tsonnenl

Aquarium Advice Regular
In my last trip, I was happy to spot the little white fridge at The Aquarium Center in Randallstown at the corner of Offut Rd and Rt 26 in Randallstown. It is also one of the best LFS in the area, and well worth the 30 minute drive for me and anyone else who is addicted enough to actually be participating in aquarium forums! Check it out.

tsonnenl-
The Fish Store, owned by Bernie (the famous Bio-Spira mail-order guy) is almost 40 miles away from me. I've got two other shops less than six miles away from my home-- and I'd rather WALK to Bernie's, rather than deal with the closer shops. He has other regular customers that travel 2 or 3 hours to the store every month or two. A great LFS is NEVER too far away! :D

The Aquarium Center in Randallstown at the corner of Offut Rd and Rt 26 in Randallstown.

The place ROCKS! Best selection of everything, salt, fresh, plants, supplies, every dang thing I can think of. 45 minutes from me, and I still go there every 2 months or so.

I've actually taken dates the The Aquarium Center before. The show tanks alone are worth going to see. They have multiple terrariums, reptile, planted, rainbow, mbuna, and salt tanks that are ridiculous. I could look at the one ~350g bowfront salt tank for hours. There's something about seeing tanks that rival the Baltimore Aquarium and then getting to take part of it home...

CC- They recently got in a tank full of japonica shrimp that I don't see around here very often that are great in planted tanks. I only put 5 in my 72g two days ago and I already see a difference. You better hurry though, because they've literally cleaned that tank to death, as some are now dying of starvation and they're left to cannibalize each other.

Back
Top Bottom