Best food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adam Ellis

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm currently using tetra pro energy crisps at the moment. Thoughts please?

Yes, that would be fine. Any OO or NLS are great. There are some other brands that are great too, but these ones are cheaper and more readily available.

Molly's , guppies, neon tetra, pentazola barb and a pair of rams. Also a couple of Corey's

You'll be needing different types of food, then.

Regular Small Pellets for the mollies, guppies, and neon tetras and barbs.
A Small Sinking Pellet for the Rams
Sinking Waffers or Pellets for the Cory's.

I'm currently using tetra pro energy crisps at the moment. Thoughts please?

Hello Adam...

Possibly the most nutritious would be the food with the fewest additives. I feed almost entirely frozen foods, because they have just the frozen animal and water.

I may be mistaken, but Tetras have teeth, so they may require meatier food. Frozen brine and mysis shrimp, bloodworms, beef heart, plankton and krill would be very good.

I feed my "Livebearers" and Corydoras a little minced garlic too. I mash it and drop small pieces into the tank. It's high in vitamins and a natural antibiotic. My fish really go for it. No, it won't stink up the tank water.

B

Ok, so I got some new life spectrum flakes. I got it from a eBay store a 90g tub. I'm not convinced its a real pot. Firstly it wasn't sealed like what you fine most fish foods to be and the label looks to be stuck on. Does anyone know if these pots come sealed or not?

Best food NLS IMO. That's all I feed my tanks. Sinking pellets and veggie flakes. HUKIT has stated it time and time again, look at the ingredients. Most have fillers and junk. NLS has the purist of ingredients.

There There A line is amazing with the added garlic. I crack open the bottle and you get a nice whiff of garlic, I like garlic :)

Back
Top Bottom