Best heater, filter, etc...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
e_tothe_lijah said:
And where to find a cheap python?

Best for what type of tank? And you could always try craigslist. People use different types of equipment for different things.

I use on my Cichlid tank a penguin filter from marineland it's rated for a 70g and i have a 55g,the heater I forget the model but it's for a tank bigger then mine and has dials so I can control the heat. As far as the python goes... I bought one from my LFS it ran me about 56.00.

55 gal freshwater. Have the normal packaged box kind and want to make sure it's par.

Check WalMart for a python, I got a 25 footer for around $35.00. As for a filter it is really up to you, HOB or canister, depends how much you want to spend and what livestock you plan on keeping. The filters that come with kit aren't the best.

I run two Aqua Clear 110's on my 55 and I am super satisfied with it. If you have the option to put a canister under the tank, the Fluval 405 would be a great choice. For AC's or Fluvals check Amazon as they always have the best prices. :)

Back
Top Bottom