Beta changeing colors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KPCustoms

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have has this beta for about 2 months now and when I got him he was completely pearlescent. But in 2 months he has become mostly blue. I was wondering is this normal or do I just has a weird fish here is a pic of him now

image-3421319983.jpg

When you got him, he was probably young. Also, their colors get more pronounced when they are healthy and on a good diet. It's normal. Pretty fish. :)

Thank you my fiancé picked him out and it just kinda struck me as kinda weird all I knew was it was a grade A out of a specialty store

My betta went from blue in the back with some black and a white head to a black head and a beautiful shade of royal blue and light blue in the back. Glad to see I dont have the only color changer :lol:

My beta was about half and half with blue and white when I got him but after he settled in he turned all blue. I take it as a sign of being comfortable in their habitat.

When I got mine, she had a white body w/ black fins. A few weeks later, she turned bright yellow with red/blue fins. Wish I had a pic of her.

Back
Top Bottom