Brand new 75 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tupac003

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Well, this may be in the wrong area since clearly im new here, but here it goes anyways. I have a 75gallon tank which I bought roughly a week ago and with the tank I bought 2 polypterus (senegalus and delhezi), a freshwater butterfly fish, and 2 angelfish. The 2 angelfish clearly do everything in pairs, and for some odd reason the senegalus and fresh water butterfly fish will do alot together
wacko.gif
. I recently bought some floating plants for the freshwater butterfly fish because they are surface fish and need cover at the top of the tank, and the senegalus will rest in them as well as the freshwater butterfly fish. But sometimes the senegalus will lay on top of the freshwater butterfly fish or even more float beside it on or above its wing. Anyone know why? Besides that point, Is it odd that my delhezi is very antisocial (Is also hiding) and my senegalus will rarely attempt to hide and is very social among the tank. Also... will these 5 fish be to much for the tank when they grow, as polypterus get fairly large?

Back
Top Bottom