Can you actually cycle small tank???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah there are so many acronyms (I think thats the right word) that I am having a hard time keeping track. Yea it just depends on how invested you are. I am invested don't get me wrong but I am going to get my equipment for my bigger tank slowly.

Yeah there are so many acronyms (I think thats the right word) that I am having a hard time keeping track. Yea it just depends on how invested you are. I am invested don't get me wrong but I am going to get my equipment for my bigger tank slowly.

Totally with you on that! This hobby takes some $$ I didn't realize it would. Nice and easy:)

Lol at the acronyms! I'm originally from Florida, and my dad was a launch center controller there for Nasa between 1972 and 1999. I remember as a kid eating out talking at the dinner table using Nasa acronyms about dads day, people looked at us as if we were speaking foreign languages! I got that feeling all over again when I first started reading/then joined here, I thought most posters spoke Russian lol.

Edit: to the person that PM'd me, your not accepting PM's. Jerry. For Apollo and Apollo/Soyuz he Was "Prop",
and for the shuttle he was "booster"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom