Canister filter.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have always used Fluvals Loved them... we this time have a rena xp4 so far so good

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sometimes you can find them used for good prices

Oh.... the filter we have now came with our tank it works good.... check in to Rena xp4 they go up to 265 gallons I believe dnt think there over priced

Oh.... the filter we have now came with our tank it works good.... check in to Rena xp4 they go up to 265 gallons I believe dnt think there over priced

Probably gonna get eheim or rena xp that goes up 45 gal. Mines 50 gal.

I have to say that I think the Eheim classic range of filters give you a lot of bang for your buck! They just keep going :)

I've got a Aqua One Nautilus 1100, and until today i would of said that it was excellent, however, this morning it decided to spew the dead leaves etc back into the tank!! I cleaned it a couple of days ago, though have been told that they only need cleaning maybe once a month, if that, but i still do it weekly....I can tell you, I'm not impressed, i had just put new fish into my tank yesterday and am panicking that i'm going to get a spike. I've done a water change, so here's hoping everything will be okay. Tried to get some info as to why it would do that, but cant find anything. The tubes weren't blocked, so i don't know what happened.

I've got a Aqua One Nautilus 1100, and until today i would of said that it was excellent, however, this morning it decided to spew the dead leaves etc back into the tank!! I cleaned it a couple of days ago, though have been told that they only need cleaning maybe once a month, if that, but i still do it weekly....I can tell you, I'm not impressed, i had just put new fish into my tank yesterday and am panicking that i'm going to get a spike. I've done a water change, so here's hoping everything will be okay. Tried to get some info as to why it would do that, but cant find anything. The tubes weren't blocked, so i don't know what happened.

My final choice is eheim or rena xp.

Back
Top Bottom