Center Piece Selection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PinkGourami

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all. I have a 25 gallon with:

4 zebra danios
5 serpae tetras
3 panda cories
2 balloon mollies
2 mystery snails

I was hoping for advice on a nice colorful center piece. I had a flame dwarf gourami that didn't get along well with the others so I had to move him to another tank. Based on the current community, what be a good addition instead of the gourami?

I have a tank with mollies danios and cories also and just put a blue ram into my tank. Looks really great. Most of the other fish are black/white so the yellows,reds and blues in the ram really stand out

I have an angelfish as my centre piece. I got him small like the size of a quarter maybe. But now he has grown and looks really good in there

Hi all. I have a 25 gallon with:

4 zebra danios
5 serpae tetras
3 panda cories
2 balloon mollies
2 mystery snails

I was hoping for advice on a nice colorful center piece. I had a flame dwarf gourami that didn't get along well with the others so I had to move him to another tank. Based on the current community, what be a good addition instead of the gourami?

Either get another dwarf gourami or a ram. Maybe an apistogramma. Angelfish get too big.

Edit*** honey gouramis are suppose to be super peaceful

Thanks for the suggestions! I really like the different varieties of rams and apistogrammas. Now just need to find where to get one.

I've never heard of or seen any before. So they may be hard to find.
I live in Hawaii where we have arguably one of the worst selections of FW fish but I see different color morphs here regularly. Great fish though, always been one of my favs.
Thanks for the suggestions! I really like the different varieties of rams and apistogrammas. Now just need to find where to get one.
Some really nice ones were just listed on the classified section a little while ago. Also TheWetSpot also has an amazing selection!

Back
Top Bottom