Cloudy water - New Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok guys. I have took my Betta out of the tank. He was very very stressed and uneasy. I am gonna continue on without any fish. My ammonia levels are low. Friday I will test the nitrate and nitrite and ph. I did a 30% water change this evening to see if it would help the Betta but he never perked up. I also am moving back to well-water for the rest of this cycle. I've read and heard more good than bad. So I will continue this cycle without fish. I have added the dechlorinator/conditioner and the "stress zyme" for bacteria. I am not gonna touch the water for the rest of the week. I did, as I mentioned, a 30% wc with well-water. Any thoughts on my new route? Ad for Cesar the Betta, I have put him in a smaller tank and will pass him along to my aunt who already has an established tank.

Ok guys. I have took my Betta out of the tank. He was very very stressed and uneasy. I am gonna continue on without any fish. My ammonia levels are low. Friday I will test the nitrate and nitrite and ph. I did a 30% water change this evening to see if it would help the Betta but he never perked up. I also am moving back to well-water for the rest of this cycle. I've read and heard more good than bad. So I will continue this cycle without fish. I have added the dechlorinator/conditioner and the "stress zyme" for bacteria. I am not gonna touch the water for the rest of the week. I did, as I mentioned, a 30% wc with well-water. Any thoughts on my new route? Ad for Cesar the Betta, I have put him in a smaller tank and will pass him along to my aunt who already has an established tank.
if you are going to go fishLESS then you need to read the sticky on how to do this. you will need to get a PURE ammonia source and start dosing your tank and testing. it is not just letting you tank sit there. read up and see which way you want to go

It's been a few days since my last post in this thread. Should I have white stuff inside my filter?? It's like it's growing inside the filter...

Back
Top Bottom