Cockatoo apisto with my community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KaylNeko

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys. I was looking over my 55 gallon and thinking about the fish I have in there and the fish planned to go in there and realized it ran very much to black and gray *lol* Not sure how that worked out--it wasn't planned, just the fish I liked--but I decided it needed a splash of color so the mind went first to the only cichlid I've really been looking at. Luckily for me, it's peaceful and a dwarf.

I currently have 2 Sterba's Corys, 3 Panda Corys, and 6 Black Neon Tetras in there. I have 3 Pearl Gouramis in quarantine to be added and 3 Peppered Corys in the betta tank waiting to move over. Plan on adding another Sterba, another 6 Black Neons, and 3 Pitbull plecos, and for a while was considering a trio of black mollys, but that one's up in the air. It's planted, has a Aqueon Quietflow 55/75 currently running and will either have a Fluval 204 or another Aqueon added--depends on whether the Fluval I got with the tank has a working motor or not. I'm lazy and haven't tested it yet.

Would the cockatoo apisto work with these guys? Research indicates it wouldn't be a problem, but research can only tell you so much, so I thought I'd ask y'all. :D

Back
Top Bottom