Delta Blue Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and I just wanted to show yalls, but I guess that cant be done without someone questioning your knowledge and putting you down. :) thank you

And if it makes you feel any better, we had just got a shipment in that day. I bought this fish, still in the bag. So the way I see it, its better than sitting in a ~.2 gallon bowl for 2-4 weeks surrounded by other bettas. lol. Also hes the most active betta ive ever seen. and hes in a little bowl! I cant wait to move him! Thanks All

That's a good looking fish. The white is very unique, don't think I've ever seen one like it. I'm hoping to be able to save a betta sometime soon and have him be my office companion.
Would love to see him when he is moved to his into the tank you're prepping.

and I just wanted to show yalls, but I guess that cant be done without someone questioning your knowledge and putting you down. :) thank you

Again.... I am not putting you down, or questioning your ability. Just giving you some information.

Also, while it is better than a sealed container at wal mart, yes, it is still not good. I had a betta in a 1g HEAVILY planted jar with all fast growing plants while he was recovering from bloat. I did a 50% water change twice a day and there was still 1 PPM of ammonia in there.

I do like your betta, and the bowl looks nice, but I just don't like seeing bettas in bowls :hide:

okay im sorry... lol sorry im wayyyyvloopty right now. surgery thank u for info

Back
Top Bottom