Did my molly loose her babies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mike47517

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just the yesterday day my black molly was fat and chubby. Now she is back to normal size and there are no babies. I have her in a 10 gallon tank with a male and a albino cory. did they eat them all in one night? Is there somethin wrong with her? Thanks for all help.

oh ok thanks at least i know nothin wrong with her .
so your saying the fish could have eaten them all in one night?
the filter didnt get them i checked that.

subscribed.gif

hey i posted this question too 19 people have veiwed it but none answered. thanks.(its in this section of threads).

Guppys/feederfish
mike47517

mike, people don't answer a question because they don't know the answer, most of the time. crossposting won't help and will only get people irritated with you (as will excessive bumping of posts).

practice netiquette, it makes everybody happier :)

Don't panic, it's not a huge deal, just something to keep in mind.

If a couple of days pass and nobody responds then it's ok to bump a thread, it might not have been seen.

:)

Well, the good news is that nobody seems to know of any other reason for an overnight change in size. If it were a disease or dangerous condition, someone would have offered another explanation by now. I think your fish should be fine.

I think that the babies were eaten by other fish but in more than one night.

Back
Top Bottom