Do you recommend bateria products for speeding up cycling?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dr Tim's has a great track record, did you get it directly from his site? I know a few months back he limited his suppliers because he wanted to make sure they were storing the product properly. He seems to be genuinely concerned with the performance of his product.

Looking forward to an update.

I actually got it from the LFS, but I believe its a fairly reputable store. It was just stored under the counter in a glass case. I hope that's acceptable for the product.

Crossing my fingers.

Used that one.. did absolutely nothing but waste my money..

If it did nothing than you must have not done it correctly. Microbe-Lift products are gold and the #1 product on the market as far as I'm concerned. I know for a fact it works. The Nite-Out II alone will reduce ammonia and nitrites, I put it in at night and the next morning there's a significant improvement.

I'm no expert nor do I believe in putting too high an expectation on what a product will do but ML definitely has some magic going on inside those bottles.

I'm confident many of the products out there will work IF they are used correctly and you have patience. ML is the only thing that goes inside my tank besides water. I really can not imagine using anything else.

Back
Top Bottom