Dwarf frog mysteriously disappearing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RastaSloth333

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey so I have a 3.5gallon tank no holes in the lid I have 6 ghost shrimp in there and 1 bamboo shrimp and I got a dwarf frog she was swimming around my fiancé put her finger in the tank and the frog came up and let her pet her last night and she was being very active swimming around and getting air and ate 2 frog pellets and I shut the light off last night and today I looked to say hello to everyone and no sight of the frog anywhere looked in the filter no frog looked in the log no frog looked in my fake plants no frog look underneath my moss ball no frog it’s like the fish aliens came and abducted my frog any tips where my dwarf frog could be ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the shrimp bury the frog? I had that happen to a betta. Try looking in the gravel.

Any leftover bones sucked up by filter? Very odd. I would still look around the floor area and behind the tank. Aliens didn't get it so it has to be somewhere, lol, even if it was eaten fast overnight. They can get through small spaces, what about in the filter?

Any leftover bones sucked up by filter? Very odd. I would still look around the floor area and behind the tank. Aliens didn't get it so it has to be somewhere, lol, even if it was eaten fast overnight. They can get through small spaces, what about in the filter?

I’ve literally checked everywhere I even took everything out as well it was very weird ??

Back
Top Bottom