Dwarf Indian Mud Skippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greenturtle

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have recently fell in love with this fish. I have an extra 20 Gallon Long tank that I used to keep Fire Belly Toads in. I have all of the decor, and an intank canister filter rated for 30 gallon tanks. Also, I keep saltwater fish tanks, so I have the salt, hydrometer, and test kits. I have tried to read some info on these critters, but I haven't found a ton of information that is consistent.

I know they need 2/3 land and 1/3 water, and that they spend 90% of their time on land. I have a undertank heater, so no burning would happen. They are the most easily kept mudskippers in groups, I have read. My question is, is there anything that I am missing? I couldn't find their dietary needs either. I have mysis shrimp, and pellets for both FW and SW. Will they eat these? Lastly, how many could I keep in a tank of that size? Thank you in advance! I don't usually post in the freshwater area, so I look forward to talking with different people.

Back
Top Bottom