elders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbaygurl78745

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know the pics are crappy but do these look like and elder. They are locally bred

ForumRunner_20130126_192610.jpg

ForumRunner_20130126_192626.jpg

Awesome I'll try to get a better pic tomorrow after finish water change and they settle. We got 2m 3fm and a couple fry for our kitchen tank. They are pretty cool and my son picked them out. He just couldn't remember if it was called elder or not :)

Yes, those are endlers, just take better pictures cause it isn't very clear. Some might not be.

But I did have 2 convicts but they both ended up being male so my sister took one. They are cool. But I wouldn't breed them.

And they breed like guppies but bigger. But cool. I'll have dig out my lap top in a little to upload clearer pics. For some reason when ever I try to up load a pic from my camera card the app crash's :-(.

Awesome con grates. The kids have a snow day so I'm trying get them return my camera. But you know kids I don't know where it is.

The endlers are the colorful ones, but are the tannish ones mosquito fish? If you don't know what mosquito fish are, you probably didn't buy them, because they live in ponds around the country. They are SUPER HARDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't even cycle a tank that had them once. You can literally get some of them, get water, and watch :D

Its like a clear tan transpernt look. They are like female guppys just a Lil bigger

Back
Top Bottom