First tank 99.9% complete!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bullnugget

Aquarium Advice Activist
Kind of an exciting day for me....Took a trip up to Aquarium Adventures in Columbus, AN AWESOME aquarium store. Brought home my finishing touches. By the way they had just gotten a shipment of orange laser corys in which are VERY VERY nice looking, I went up for them but at $30 a pop I wasnt about to swing it being a newb and all. Any way, 55 Gallon, Emperor 400 filter, includes these fish:
1 Julii cory, 1 Peppered Cory, 1 Albino Cory, 2 Panda Cory
1 Clown Pleco
3 Otos
5 Brilliant Rasboras
5 Long Fin Red Minor Tetras
3 Mystery Snails
1 Male, 1 Female Blue German Ram
1 Angelfish

According to AqAdvisor, its not a bad setup. Only things up are that the corys need more of each, but I have been asking and most people say they should still shoal together even being different breeds, and the Tetra and Angel combo, but for 2 months now they have been great together. I am also at 94% filtration, May be getting a small filter, what kind is recomended?

Oh, and forgot to add, got two more African Clawed Frogs to add to the one I had in another tank, tank is more for the kids anyway, but its still exciting!

Your african clawed frogs will eat your fish. As soon as it grow youll only be left snails and an angel fish.

These are in a separate tank....hence where it says "in another tank" thanks though

Oh, you said "had" so it sounded like you had 1 in another tank, and then put it in this one along with 2 others. Just a miscommunication!

Sounds like its gonna be a cool tank!

Back
Top Bottom